During the AGM in the Whistledown, Warrenpoint, outgoing president Rory Buchanan thanked all those who had supported his term in office and taken an active role within the chamber.
Incoming President Elaine Trainor creditted Rory for his successful year in particular the James Bond Gala Ball and the growth in membership. She emphasised her theme for the year would be on 'value for membership' and hoped to expand the member base as well as strengthen links with other local networks such as the proposed Dundalk Junior Chamber and the Newry Senior Chamber of Commerce.
Pictured are: Elaine Trainor, president with deputy presidents Nicola Whyte and Gavin Short.
- 2008 ROLES
- President Elaine Trainor
- Vice President 1 Nicola Whyte
- Vice President 2 Gavin Short
- Treasurer / Membership Brendan Malone
- Secretary Siobhan Nugent
- Marketing Director Emma Marmion (website Catherine McGinn)
- Training Director Stephen O'Hare
- Social Director Belinda Whyte & Thomas Braham
- Business/Int'l Directors Deirdre Morgan & Bernie McConville