Formed in 2002 by Gerard O'Hare of Newry Chamber of Commerce and Trade to cater for the growing band of young influencers in the Newry and Mourne business network, NJC has grown significantly since then. Our members consist of young, local business people from both the employed and self-employed sectors representing numerous business categories and also several charity organisations which we are deeply proud of. NJC is dedicated to making a difference to business networks in the area and supporting the development of business leaders of the future. Our ethos is based on encouraging self-development in order to enhance our members business lives and their contribution to the local community.
To provide the framework of a business community offering opportunities in networking, CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), CPD (Continuous Professional Development) and Business Support
To develop tomorrow’s leaders in business
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities for Business Networking through regular meetings and coordinated events
- Opportunities for CPD with regular business education seminars
- Opportunities to improve CSR with our various charity events and volunteering operations
- Opportunities for knowledge sharing with your fellow members
- Opportunities for business support in all aspects of your operations
- Opportunities to meet likeminded people for social development
As an SME or sole trader there must be an emphasis on networking and the development of both personal and business knowledge – the NJC provides this platform.
As a large enterprise there is a constant requirement to demonstrate good corporate social responsibility and to development company representatives – the NJC provides this platform.