Global Risk Management Company 'Netwatch Ireland' has set up a Communications Hub in Newry which will create 15 immediate jobs, rising to 50 over the next three years.
Netwatch specialises in providing business continuity, risk management and security services to clients across the Globe. The new Communications Hub will deploy the most advanced protection technologies to protect individuals, assets and premises across the world. Netwatch employs 160 people at its global HQ in Carlow, Ireland, and has offices in Northern Ireland, the United States and the United Kingdom.
Applications are now open for Intervention Specialist positions in our new purpose built premises in Newry.
These are exciting, full and part time, permanent opportunities to join a successful, growing and leading Global Company. Netwatch employees enjoy collaborative team work, learning, development and career advancement, together with attractive remuneration packages. Intervention Specialists will operate Netwatch's advanced protection technologies for remote online visual monitoring systems to support customer site security in handling alarm activations.
Successful applicants will -
- Act as a point of contact for Netwatch Customers located worldwide.
- Use a variety of systems to carry out remote online visual monitoring across our expanding Global Customer base.
- Handlealarm activations using Netwatch Alarm Handling Platforms and as per individual site protocols.
- Be responsible for inbound phone calls and make outbound calls and at all times demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service.
- Manage barrier control according to protocols agreed with Customers.
- Where incidents occur, create Incident Reports which include activation history, contacts made and actions taken.
Full training will be given to successful candidates. To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum GCSE English and Maths grade C or above / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- A high level of competence in the use of MS Office and/ or bespoke Management Information Systems.
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high level of customer service, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Ability to adapt, learn quickly and work precisely and effectively under pressure in a high volume, high stakes and fast paced team environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in emergency conditions and act on own initiative.
There area variety of working pattern opportunities available for our successful candidates and these include:
- Full-time permanent day-shift roles - 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm on a “4 days on 4 days off” basis.
- Full-time permanent night-shift roles - 12 hour shifts 7pm-7am on a “4 nights on 4 nights off” basis.
- Part-time permanent roles - Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm (24 hours per week)
- Part-time permanent roles – Monday-Friday 6pm-1:30am
- Part-time permanent roles - Saturday and Sunday 7pm-7am (24 hours per week)
Netwatch is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. To apply send your CV to Denise Whelan at email@example.com before 5pm on Friday15th May 2015.