In light of the recent changes to employment legislation in April, we will be holding a seminar in Newry on Shared Parental Leave on Thursday 11th June (9:30 - 11:30am). This seminar will guide employers through the complex legislation and carefully explain the new rights and obligations for both employers and employees.
What will you get out of the session?
- A step by step explanation of the new
regulations with practical guidance
- Template policies, forms and letters.
- Easy to follow flow chart explaining the
- Opportunity to test out questions regarding
complex issues which may concern you about the new regulations.
- Up to date information about all other changes
coming out of the Work and Families Act
Who should attend?
- HR practitioners and / or Line Managers.
- All those seeking greater understanding of the practical changes involved and how to handle requests for Shared Parental Leave.
Date: Thursday 11th June
Time: 9:30am – 11:30am
Location: Newry Conference and Banqueting Centre
Price: £75 + VAT
Tea, coffee and a light breakfast will be provided.
**To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890 310450**